Intelligent and Motivated People Actively Changing the Times
#Girlswillbewomen in #STEM making a #RealIMPACT!
• The bridging of science, technology, engineering, and math to promote problem solving through knowledge, innovation, and the ability to analyze and communicate ideas.
• The integration of science, technology, engineering, and math into real life problem solving situations. Inquiry-based problem solving which
integrates science, technology, engineering, and math using processes such as designing experiments, asking questions, and developing ideas to solve every day problems
• Creativity and Innovation
• Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
• Media & Information Literacy
• Communication and Collaboration
• Initiative and Self-Direction
• Social and Cross-Cultural Skills
• Productivity and Accountability
• Leadership and Responsibility
• Flexibility and Adaptability
Copyright 2014 Real IMPACT Center, Inc.. All rights reserved.