#Girlswillbewomen in #STEM making a #RealIMPACT!
• Creativity and Innovation
• Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
• Media & Information Literacy
• Communication and Collaboration
• Initiative and Self-Direction
• Social and Cross-Cultural Skills
• Productivity and Accountability
• Leadership and Responsibility
• Flexibility and Adaptability
• The bridging of science, technology, engineering, and math to promote problem solving through knowledge, innovation, and the ability to analyze and communicate ideas.
• The integration of science, technology, engineering, and math into real life problem solving situations. Inquiry-based problem solving which
integrates science, technology, engineering, and math using processes such as designing experiments, asking questions, and developing ideas to solve every day problems
Intelligent and Motivated People Actively Changing the Times
Copyright 2014 Real IMPACT Center, Inc.. All rights reserved.